From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:23:33 +0100
Hi Carlos,

I am just curious as to what you think NCSG or even ICANN should do about
this. .porn is basically a name and it's sgTLDs does not come up on the
screen unless it's being promoted. It's the freedom experience using the
internet; one man's food could be another man's poison... it doesn't mean
we should stop supply of the food.

The institution where I work for instance has a lot of other sites at .com,
.net et all which are not registered by the institution. We however have a
disclaimer on our official website indicating that our official TLD is
"edu.ng". I don't think Harvard's approach is really necessary, otherwise
they should be ready spend a lot of USD in maintaining those domains and
registering new ones.... harvard.sucks could still be a target ;-)

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.