From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:32:52 -0400
Hi,

On 16-Sep-16 11:42, Michael Oghia wrote:
> Thanks Avri. Any idea why the venue changed?

At this point, I do not know.  'All about the new venue', will be on the
agenda of the next MAG meeting, so I expect to get an answer at that point.

We had heard in past meetings about some of the challenges they were
having meeting the IGF room & other requirements in a cultural heritage
site, one that seemed gorgeous but not necessarily fit for purpose
without a lot of work.  At this point that is my assumption.

avri

> Best,
> -Michael
>
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:31 PM, avri doria <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>

>     Note Item 2, about change of venue.  Same city different venue.
>
>     avri

---