From:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Seun Ojedeji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:39:03 +0100
+1 although one could lightly argue that the other non-board elections also
have cost attached due to physical presence requirements

On a lighter note, I would not say 90% of ICANN is names (ref: paraphrased
Milton). While the PDP for numbers is largely "but" relatively ICANN
independent they sure do have a >10% part in ICANN as it's relates PDP and
funding.

Nevertheless, this does not justify the report and neither should it
belittle the role of RIR+ccTLDs. For me as I read the discussions, the
first thought that comes to mind is; what was wrong with the current
formation... is it broken in anyway because I am yet to see that.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.