From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2013 17:00:41 +0200
Hi all,

Not sure how news-worthy this might be to most on this list, but there is a Middle East Strategy Working Group (MESWG) that has been working on an ICANN Middle East strategy for the past few months. The WG published a draft outline for a suggested plan for ICANN to engage stakeholders in the ME over the next few years, and this document is now available for public comment. The MESWG is also holding a meeting to discuss the plan with anyone who is interested in Beijing. Details below.

Thanks.

Amr

Begin forwarded message: