From:
Emmanuel Vitus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emmanuel Vitus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:03:39 +0200
Dear community members,
This is a kind reminder of the invitation to the vigil in honor of Ayaovi Olévié Agbenyo KOUAMI, which will be held this evening.

 Date: Today, October 26, 2023
 Time: 18:00 UTC

To participate in this tribute and share your memories and testimonials in his memory, we invite you to join the meeting directly via the Zoom link below:

Meeting ID: 896 1292 2311
Access Code: 346062

There is no need to register in advance. You can simply click on the link to join us.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact  +33763102234.

Kind regards,
Emmanuel

Emmanuel Vitus, MA (PMP® , PSM1)
Tech Policy Researcher - Working for a Free, Open & Inclusive Internet | NPOC Secretary General | Ex Coms & Research Lead @ParadigmHQ | Ex @Google Policy | Mobile: +33 763102234
My WiFi connects automatically in France & Togo