From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:36:16 -0300

We are getting some press interest in the privacy proxy issue.  I
encourage you all to get people to sign on to the petition
(savedomainprivacy.org) or send in comments.  Thanks to Cheapdomains, we
have thousands of individual comments on the website now
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ppsai-initial-05may15/.  I thought
I would share my comments to one of the journalists who was looking for
a couple of the basic questions on the privacy proxy debate.
cheers
Stephanie Perrin