Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:03:23 +0000
Good point, Dorothy! I suspect the fact that he currently lives in his non-native-English-speaking home country, as opposed to living in, say, the US, might have tipped the balance in the thinking behind this. I'm just guessing.

A welcome note in a person's mother tongue is always nice. But a working document (even as short as 3 pages) for the person's mother tongue when he just got appointed to a position where the first (if not sole) actual working language precisely is English might not be necessary.
My 2 cents

Mawaki

Sent from BlueMail