From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2015 11:36:20 +0900
Hi everyone,

ICANN is organizing an event in Washington DC at its office there, open to
the community. for those in DC or around, they should join the drinks and
get chance to meet others. please find more informations below.

Best Regards,

Rafik

We invite you to please join us Tuesday, June 9 at the roof top of our DC
Office for drinks and community-building. Pertinent details are below; full
invitation attached.

*2015 Rooftop Summer Social*

*June 9, 2015*
*5:00 - 7:00 p.m.*
ICANN
801 17th St. NW
Penthouse Level
Washington, DC 20006

Kindly *RSVP to [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> by June 3,
2015*.

We will schedule a rain date in the event of inclement weather on June 9.