From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:28:57 -0400
Hi All,
In today's NCSG Policy Call, we discussed the GAC Communique. I
recommended a response to item #2 on the Proxy-Privacy Accreditation WG
Recommendations based on the 10,000+ public comments the Working Group
received and the very difficult issues it weighed.

On seeing the "GNSO Review of GAC Communique - Helsinki" that Carlos
circulated (tx you, Carlos!), I want to share that it is measured and
balanced -- and very diplomatic.

Best, Kathy