From:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:41:18 -0400
Greetings all,

The NCSG Policy Committee is looking to submit questions to ICANN's Finance department regarding the FY-18 Budget tomorrow. I appreciate this is short notice, but if you have any questions you would like addressed or queries regarding line items, please consider adding them to our Google Doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oUc8ij3JWgs6iFys-403DNPVPKTXHKJCw8DDYrz5BgI/edit?usp=sharing

ICANN has committed to answering all questions raised within four weeks of submission. We will be able to use their responses to feed into our public comment on the Budget, which is due in the last week of April.

We must submit our questions tomorrow, but if you notice anything past this deadline that you would like clarity around, please still flag it and the NCSG Finance Committee (which I am not a member of, so I hope they do not mind me saying this) can potentially find a way to raise it and get answers. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Ayden FĂ©rdeline
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile