From:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johan Helsingius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2024 13:19:30 +0100
FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	CSG Working Session Open to the Community re: RDRS Requestor
Experiences
Date: 	Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:51:58 +0000
From: 	Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All,

You are cordially invited to the CSG Open Working Session to discuss
RDRS requestor experiences.  We note that ICANN has issued 2 reports on
the early adoption/progress of the RDRS and we have been collecting
stories from our own members of their user experiences.  We decided to
open our session as a service to the community.   Please share stories
(success rates, response rates, road blocks) and provide ideas for short
term and long term solutions to some of the challenges that we have
encountered.   We, of course, want to know what is working for you too.

Those who may be part of the CPH, we wish to focus on your experiences
as requestors.  Many of your organizations have need for registration
data information from 3^rd parties. We are interested in knowing if you
have used the RDRS for your own corporate inquiries and how those
inquiries have fared under the system.

We appreciate your intervention in this light rather than from the data
controller lens.

We are asking for volunteers from any SO/AC to share their stories.  If
you or your members are interested in a dedicated intervention, please
contact me [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a copy to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> and Steve Crocker
at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   We are asking for
interventions to be 3 minutes and if you wish to prepare a single slide,
we are happy to accept the slides until Sunday, March 3 at 5  pm, Puerto
Rico time.   Interventions are welcomed and strongly encouraged from the
floor too.

Members of the CSG and the Edgemoor Research Institute will coordinate a
post session report with suggestions for follow up.   An email box is
being established to report stories in more depth and more details will
follow.   We also encourage all users to take the user survey provided
by Registrars at the bottom of each decision notice.  The survey is
being conducted by ICANN and is the basis for the reports that we are
receiving, so please respond.

The Session details are as follows:

*CSG Working Session:  Share Your Stories – RDS Requestor Experiences*

CSG invites Requestors to share their stories from the initial roll out
of the RDRS.  Our purpose is to collect real-world examples of successes
and challenges in order to develop sustainable solutions.  The more
information we collect the more we can contribute to efforts for
improvement .  This session is devoted to the information gathering part
of the process.  We appreciate ICANN Org’s ongoing commitment to
providing a solution for registration data access and all are welcome

*Time/Location *

Tuesday, March 5, 9 am to 10 am, Local Time , Room 103 A

See ICANN Schedule:
*https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a1Ep/gnso-csg-membership-work-session
<https://icann79.sched.com/event/1a1Ep/gnso-csg-membership-work-session>*

*AGENDA*

  1. Welcome/Introduction –  Philippe Fouquart (3 mins)
  2. Keynote Speaker – Steve Crocker, Edgemoor Research Institute  (3 mins)
  3. Open Discussion on RDRS Requestor Experience – Lori Schulman/Mason
     Cole (40 mins)
  4. Possible avenues for follow up – (Mason Cole/Lori Schulman (10 mins)
  5. Adjourn – Philippe Fouquart

With kind regards,

<http://www.inta.org/>

Lori Schulman