From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 00:39:23 +0000
Hi Stefania, excellent, I have reached out to Rudi as well on number 1 and
he kindly agreed to speak about diversity in NPOC. Could you coordinate
tomorrow and share your intervention? Then I think we will have a fairly
good feedback on diversity in the NCSG.

Hi Ed, great! Thanks for volunteering. It would be nice if we get to hear
from our rep Robin too, if she want to speak. Just to remind everyone that
the floor is open to others who want to take the mic as well during the
exchanges.

All the best
Marília