From:
Kawsu Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kawsu Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:19:26 +0100
Dear Farzi,

I hope all is well with you! I have reviewed the document, and would like
to congratulate you and/or the team that worked on it for a job well done!

The write up is perfect. I wasn't able to add anything major. Instead, I
proof read and corrected minor spacing errors. I have suggested the changes
I made for your kind acceptance.

Warmest regards,

--
Best Regards,

[image: --]
Kawsu Sillah
[image: https://]about.me/ksillah
<https://about.me/ksillah?promo=email_sig>
AMBASSADOR <https://ideas.itu.int/page/view/933> ITU Telecom World Young
Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
<https://www.facebook.com/kawsu.f.sillah>
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=103784437&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>