Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 22:07:01 -0500
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I dont even think there are preliminary agenda makers yet.
> i think they are still at a meta stage trying to figure out who the preliminary agenda makers should be.

true, but in the recent call with Fadi and GNSO, Fadi said:

"So for example, some people are saying, "Oh, this will be all about
surveillance." It won't be. And I already told them that if we even
come close to the surveillance issue, we will pull out immediately,
all of us. This is not about surveillance. This is not a conference
that should come out with proposals to solve any particular problems.
This is a conference that should focus on high-level principles and,
as you said, these have been floating a lot of us, a lot of you have
done a lot of work on this that's just putting things together for
that, and should focus on an institutional framework."

--
Cheers,

McTim