From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 21:24:54 +0900
Hi Chris,

thanks for sharing your comment. I put the link to the public comment
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ird-draft-final-2015-03-09-en

for japanese, I can confirm for the difficulties of automated
transliteration, my name was mistreated in many ways when dealing with
japanese administration, banks etc
I think the same may happen with the case of Arabic too

Best,

Rafik