From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:32:29 +0200
Dear all,

NCSG has been organizing workshops in Internet Governance Forum, IGF,
for a while now, and we could do so again this year.

But if we want ICANN funding for it we must apply soon

If you have ideas for a workshop and are willing to work to make it
happen, please let me know. As Special Budget Request deadline has
been moved to January 30 and we need time to consider proposals,
please submit your proposal by 23:59 UTC next Tuesday, Jan 24.

If you have less-than-complete proposal or even just a vague idea,
that's welcome, too, I can try help turn that into complete proposal,
but in that case please contact me as ASAP - the sooner the better.

Thank you,

--
Tapani Tarvainen