From:
Carl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:45:39 -0500
We are part of a debate team.  If this were just scholastic training, we
would be given our point of argument and our opposition theirs.  If
members of one team are arguing in favor of their opposition.......
This is the real world and has real consequences.  There seems to be a
conflict of interest among us.  Just my two cents.

Lou