From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2016 20:42:18 -0400
Sounds elegant in its simplicity, but is it acceptable in terms of
accounting practice?  Do all jurisdictions allow un-incorporated
organizations to open accounts?  If the answer to those questions is
yes, then this might solve one of our problems.  The next problem is a
bigger one:  we don't have any money in NCSG.....:-)  Here is hoping Sam
can solve that one for us.

Stephanie Perrin