From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:16:37 -0400
This is great news folks, we have another week to get our comments in.
Please take a look at the documents and let me know if you have points
we need to raise, I will circulate the docs in a day or two for approval
of the policy committee.  There is a very helpful questionnaire for
feedback geared around the recommendations, but you really need to read
the report to grasp some of the recommendations.
Stephanie Perrin