From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:22:56 -0400
Whereas I think it is a pity that the document still contains a line
that serves no purpose other than to stand as an insult to At-Large and
the ALAC.  The first line of 21 states:

" *We are hesitant to comment on the comparison of results between ALAC
and the NCSG, particularly because of the disparity in resources
allocated by ICANN, and the different missions. However, we do feel that
At-Large could deliver measurably better advice with significantly fewer
resources."*

**1. comparisons between the budget for one of the SOAC and one of the
subcomponents of a SOAC makes no sense.**

**2. in what way could this be verified. It is a boastful claim that
cannot be verified.**

**3. these are insulting words that serve no meaningful purpose.**

****

**I think it would be "****inexcusable for NCSG " to send something out
with this sentence still in it.**

****