From:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:10:47 +0200
Hi Bill, James and all,
Absolutely agree with both points, especially with regard to voting. I
think we don't have enough transparency and accountability in the work of
our councillors. While it is an issue of "bona fide" and the councillors
are elected by us, I think it is necessary to change out attitude to and
ask for more openness and communication.  While I am very much for a
freedom of opinions, I think for the crucial issues directed voting shall
be considered as an option - of course, carefully and with checks and
balances and with participation of the policy committee.
Warm regards
Tatiana