From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 00:33:33 +0900
Hi,

Related to the discussion about developing economies and gTLD, ICANN board
just voted this resolution waiving the registrar insurance requirement
which represents a barrier in many developing countries
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-waives-registrar-insurance-requirement-levels-playing-field-for-registrars-globally

Rafik