From:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 06:52:39 +0530
Yes. Besides Ayden's points, five questions would be too many, we
won't have enough time even for what we already have, and in any case
it's too late, we don't have time to discuss this even amongst
ourselves.

It would definitely be worth discussing and perhaps other ways of
promoting it even in Hyderabad can be found, but I won't add it to
this list now.

Tapani