From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 00:30:50 -0400
On 13-Jul-14 23:54, Nicolas Adam wrote:
> On the "scope of the work of the transition" I agree with Sam's wording:
> it should be thought very widely as choosing and planning a new
> institutional arrangement. All possible institutional arrangements are
> possible candidates and the scope of the work of the transition should
> positively not preclude any conceivable such arrangements.

On this, I tend to look for the minimum change that can be made to
achieve for continued operations and stability while achieving the
necessary other conditions.  I think it is important to keep as much of
the existing institutional arrangements in place as possible, being sure
to meet the necessary accountability and other requirements.

avri