From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 12:35:15 -0400
NCSG Colleagues,

As an economist part of my current work involves looking at the
blockchain distributed ledger used in the Bitcoin. Apart from the
speculative Bitcoin cybercurrency itself, the blockchain distributed
ledger technology has broad application potential and some might be for
domain name ownership. Is anybody exploring this area? Can anybody point
me to places where people might be looking at using blockchain in domain
name ownership?

Sam L.
Chair, NPOC Policy Committee
algorithmic tool