From:
Adarsh BU <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adarsh BU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:26:43 +0530
Heartily welcome to all the new members. 💐

--

*Thanks and Regards*

*ADARSH B USecretary, ISOC India Bengaluru Chapter,*
*Past Founder & Chair, ISOC-Rural-Development-SIG,*
*Past Joint Secretary, ISOC India Hyderabad Chapter,*
*Adhoc-MAG, Multistakeholder Advisory Group, Youth IGF India*

*IETF, ISOC, SANOG, APSIG & inSIG fellow  | IIESoc & IEEE memberPH:
+91-99162-90062*