From:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Gannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:40:47 +0000
Hi Corinne,

Looks in much better shape, I made some small suggestions on the google doc.

-James

From: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Corinne Cath <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: Wednesday 15 June 2016 at 16:01

To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Re: Public Comments - Revisions to ICANN Expected Standards of Behaviors

Dear all,

I trust this email finds you well. I redrafted the letter on the basis of the discussion on the list and on the etherpad.

You can find it here on the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kb-LVkR-JSEA00aiHej5lNWWB49ASU8pNuxoSGaD85g/edit

Please have a look, I hope with these changes we can adopt it as a NCSG public comment.

Best,

Corinne