From:
Maria Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maria Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:49:41 +0100
Hi Carlos!

No, this IS for the gnso liaison to the gac position.

It is a travel supported role (by icann) and would start around the l.a. Meeting this October.

Also, I forgot to say: ncsg can nominate someone and it's then up to the gnso council to vote on it. I.e. That will likely be a contested election  with the other stakeholder groups nominating candidates also.

Cheers, m

Sent from my iPhone