From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 17:23:13 -0400
Hi,

The RSEP is the policy process by which exceptions in the policies
governing a Registry are made.  Using the RESP is part of the policy, so
that one size fits all policy can be altered to fit specific cases.

This RSEP request is currently in comment period.  After recommendations
will be made to the Board which has the ultimate authority to decide.

Process is defined in
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-bd-2012-02-25-en

avri