From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:15:31 +0100
Hi Bill,

There was a thread on the NCSG list with members supporting this statement before the PC ever agreed to endorse it. There is a google doc with the statement posted here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VAkGj39ou5YkypFt0Vwqvyd1FTK31Ojm29s_gX-Ugrw/edit?pli=1.

If you have some misgivings, I don’t think it’s too late to bring them up here, or put comments in directly into the document. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t believe the statement has already been submitted.

What do you find disagreeable with it anyway? I’m curious.

Thanks.

Amr