From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 12:48:13 -0700
Thank you, Ed, for submitting this thoughtful and fact-filled comment to ICANN on improving accountability within the org.  It will be a real test for ICANN to see how it handles comments with messages contrary to the staff plan.  Thank you for doing this difficult and too-often thankless work!

Best,
Robin