From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:33:44 -0400
Hi,

I can report that a few people in the CWG drafting team have indicated
sympathy with Milton's point and assuming there is more agreement in the
discussion, may be willing to substitute the langauge.

I haven't been convinced and think people are missing the point. But in
the long run that probably doesn't matter.  If I find myself in a
dissenting group of one, I won't create a kurfuffle.

avri