From:
Alagie Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alagie Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:18:29 +0100
I totally agree with Ms Anriette on this. Encouraging Universities to
consider IG in their curriculums will go a long way in enhancing
participation and awareness among students (NexGens) as well as
researchers.

As a partime lecturer in Internet Technologies, I've already found this
working and of interest to students in my country.

So, +1 Anriette.

Alagie Ceesay