From:
Evan Leibovitch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Evan Leibovitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 01:28:28 -0400
Hi all,

From the ALAC point of view, the hot topics are Compliance, Conflict of
Interest, and i18n (internationalisation) issues.

What would NCSG folks like to deal with when we meet?

Note: from a personal PoV I would like to have an agenda that resulted in
Action Items to work on -- possibly resulting in joint work or statements
-- as opposed to just a general "let's try to figure our where each other's
minds are at" discussion that doesn't really lead to followup. I'd prefer
to concentrate on areas of shared interest.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org