From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:03:24 +0900
Hi ,

Thanks Avri and Amr, we need to settle out this and appoint NCSG
representative in the cross-community working group. for procedure matter,
shall we sent the name to GNSO council? for representation, I would like to
ask the NCSG policy committee to proceed and respond quickly to this. I do
think that Avri would make a good representative and liaison there.

indeed, everyone is encouraged to join as observer (being observer doesn't
mean having a lower status regarding participation). I am joining myself
the CCWG.

Best Regards,

Rafik