From:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klaus Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 10:54:24 -0400
Dear Ayden, Dear listmembers

I think this is a good discussion. Yes, it looks like we are stuck in
regional definitions that simply do not reflect the real world we are
living in. I lived for more then 10 years in Ecuador, (I am an
Ecuadorian citizen, besides my other citizenships) and India each, I
spend long times in North America, I never see myself as a German, but
as a Hessian first and as a European second. What am I? I think with
regard to diversity we need to make sure that under developed regions
are well represented, but we can not base things on pieces of paper that
belong in the old pre digital revolution world. Something to put on the
list for future charter changes.

Yours

Klaus