From:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tatiana Tropina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:06:44 +0200
Hi Tapani - my answers in lime

> > candidates + NOTA, because NOTA would mean that no candidate is selected.
>
> You can vote just two of the candidates just fine.

Yes, cool - but that's what I said, if there is no threshold then in the
future a candidate might become elected even with one vote if the election
is not contested.
Can anyone tell me why we need this election *at all*, if we have three
candidates and three places then?? there is no way to lose for any of the
candidate with the current voting system. Unless there will be no votes,
which is highly unlikely in any case because a candidate can at lest vote
for herself/himself.
So, why do we have elections?
Warm regards
Tanya