From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:02:44 +0900
Hi everyone,

while we are still working on ongoing public comments, we got 2 new and
important ones that we should cover:

   - Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
   https://www.icann.org/public-comments/new-gtld-subsequent-prelim-2015-08-31-en
   - New gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper
   https://www.icann.org/public-comments/new-gtld-auction-proceeds-2015-09-08-en

For the former, we had some discussion in our last confcall last week .
while the latter it was a topics for discussion in Buenos Aires meeting.

please read the reports and review them. I created 2 google docs for the
NCSG comments draft to kick-off the discussion and get your inputs and
thoughts.

   -  for new gTLD
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dEgQxOP0NYc6JtVx_GWDqwn9bihI8U09KTBbhbOBz3Q/edit
   - for auctions: