From:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 23:53:04 +0100
I echo David's comments wholeheartedly, support the Charter as drafted, and
although I can assure David he won't be alone on the Working Group - I'll
be there as well - I hope we can entice others to join us.

We need to get this one right. The entire multi stakeholder model is at
risk, witness TM+50 - hopefully norms established by this Working Group can
help resuscitate it. It would be great to get input into the from all
segments of our membership on the P/I construct: the expertise within the
NCSG is unrivaled and if we can harness it perhaps we can get something out
of this process that will restore the primacy of the governance model we
all believe in.

Ed