From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:27:19 -0400
Hi Niels,

I think this idea is a very good one. I have been worried that we did
not submit a comment to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working
Group, especially on Community Groups. A few weeks ago, Avri was kind
enough to answer my questions about this, and encourage our NCSG
participation. I think it is the perfect time to submit a comment --
even a little late!

But quick note, at least in the US, next week is big end of summer
vacation week and traditionally very quiet. Perhaps allowing a week for
comment would enable more people to participate.

Best and tx to you, Vidushi and the CCWP HR,

Kathy