From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 17:12:43 +0900
Hi Seun,

there are no call for comments yet, I interpret it as a kind of heads-up of
what we should expect. 4 tracks in parallel . which have dependencies, may
mean a lot of work and coordination to have consistent outcome.

regarding the update on transition process comments, there are some in the
blog post :"The next few weeks will be spent reading all of the input,
analyzing it and ultimately producing a revised transition process
framework before ICANN 50 in June 2014." . it seems that we have to wait
for some time.

Best Regards,

Rafik