From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:06:10 +0900
Hi,

we have the report from ICANN board working group regarding nomcom and
possible change there with several recommendation.
I think NCSG can prepare a response since we have several former nomcom
members (for ncuc seat there ) such as Norbert, Maria , myself and
currently Brenden from whom we can get some feedback. For information,
 some members from NCSG were nomcom chair e.g. Adam, Wolfgang,  also the
current chair Cheryl.

the report is here:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/bwg-nomcom-2014-08-21-en

Best Regards,