From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:59:18 +0100
My brief and personal thoughts on this:

If NCSG needs to be represented on this steering committee, I suggest that the NCSG Chair (Rafik) be the representative, so I nominate him. Rafik also has both the experience in the various IG arenas (including NCSG of course) and a certain no-nonsense way of getting a point across. These two advantages will serve him and NCSG well in making any sort of constructive sense out of the mess that is 1Net right now.

Thanks.

Amr