From:
Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:30:45 +0000
FYI…

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,

Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses

Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law

University of Strathclyde,

The Law School,

Graham Hills building,

50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA