From:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:53:37 +0100
The GNSO council is seeking to appoint a GNSO liaison to the GAC. This person would be expected to liaise between GNSO working groups and the GAC, participate in a subset of GAC processes, and attend ICANN meetings (at which they would attend most GAC meetings and have the write to speak to provide information about the GNSO), and report back to council on GAC issues that interact with the GNSO.

We are seeking to appoint a single person on behalf of the GNSO, so there is absolutely no presumption that this person would be from NCSG (though of course they could be), and is likely to consume a lot of that persons time at meetings. In discussions so far we have been saying that it is likely to be a former GNSO councillor and experienced WG participant.

Suggestions on appropriate candidates, and criteria on which they should be selected, from NCSG colleagues are welcome.

Regards

David

Begin forwarded message: