From:
Patrick Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:49:42 -0500

Hello to Each and All,

Mr. Zuan/Peter Green has informed me of the opportunity to participate in
ICANN's Mentor Pilot Program.

I hope to participate as a Mentee.

I have been a member of NCUC for 2 years.  I was an observer of the
working group process for the Translation & Transliteration Working Group.
I did so in order to learn how working groups operate and function.

I will be a participating member of the RDS PDP working group that begins
on 26/01/2016.

As a newcomer to ICANN and its constituencies, the sheer amount of
accumulated knowledge is daunting and difficult to digest....

I would benefit greatly from the tutelage of a Mentor.  I have ample time
to devote to these studies and I am an apt pupil.

As a non-commercial user of the internet, I have been an international
teacher in multiple cities in China, Libya (North Africa) and Ukraine/Crimea.
I understand the difficulties and challenges of internet usage in many countries.

At present, I am a USA citizen, living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am free to travel
to Marrakesh if chosen for this special opportunity to learn from an expert.

To Each and All, please advise me regarding anything else that I need to do to
apply myself to this opportunity.

Many thanks for your time and attention!

Warmest regards,
Patrick Lenihan