From:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 08:23:05 +0200
Thank you James. I completely agree with you on the importance of the issue
and on the need for our SG to be clear about the options ahead and help our
PC and councillors to form their positions on the matter. Hence, my
suggestion to the take the issue to the list. The discussions here may
still be ongoing as the issue is tabled in Helsinki. All the views will be
important to council members on the ground. Thanks for raising it so
promptly.
Looking forward to our discussions

All the best,
Marilia