From:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Oghia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 01:31:27 +0100
Hi Stefania, Ed; all:

Sorry that this is so belated, but thank you for doing this! I appreciate
the points you raise, and I am glad you were able to submit this comments.
How can we track it to see if they incorporate your feedback/comments,
and/or hold the PTI accountable if your comments are not addressed?

Best,
-Michael