From:
"Mikhail M. Komarov" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mikhail M. Komarov
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 19:51:51 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

Thank you very much for accepting my application :)

I'm really glad to be a member of the community and I guess some of you know me because of my active participation at the IGF for the last several years...

My name is Mikhail Komarov and I'm from Moscow, Russia. Currently my main activity is teaching - I'm head of the MSc programme in E-business and associate professor at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, I'm responsible for the international relations at the Faculty of Business Informatics.

I also have my own company which works with innovations - as I'm also innovator in the area of IT (Internet of Things, Educational Solutions etc.). At the same time I support non-commercial organization which supports talented youths in Russia, and I'm personally involved into process of training young people in the area of Innovations in IT... I have a hope and believe in creative future :)

I'm also PA to the Member of Parliament and PA to the Member of Council of Federation (these are 2 chambers of Russian parliament) - responsible for the Information society development. And I'm trying to push forward international experience of the IGF.

I'm personally interested in the Internet, have 10 years of experience in the area of IT, Internet-services, startups at the Internet and research activities in the area of Internet of Things, Web of Services etc.

At the moment I'm focused on Personal Data protection, Big Data, E-business, IoT and Web 3.0 and how all of these could be safely integrated and combined...

I will be glad to collaborate and contribute and hope to be active participant, thank you!

--

С уважением,

Михаил Комаров

Контактный телефон: +7-906-760-40-80

--

Заместитель декана по международной деятельности,

Доцент кафедры инноваций и бизнеса в сфере информационных технологий

Факультет бизнес-информатики

Национальный исследовательский университет "Высшая школа экономики"

--

With best wishes,

Dr. Mikhail Komarov

mob. +7-906-760-40-80

--

Deputy dean for international relations,

Associate professor at the department of innovations and business in IT