From:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 14:44:12 +0200
Hi Marillia,

I would like to be considered as the NCSG representative  for CCWG-IG.
For the past year,I have been an active member of CCWG-IG. I got engaged
with the CCWG-IG to submit a workshop for IGF. I also got engaged with
planning the public session of the CCWG-IG in Morocco. I contributed to the
discussion on the list and attended several of their teleconferences.
 I have experience with Internet Governance Forum (holding workshops and
monitoring MAG processes and I run a Dynamic Coalition at IGF). I have also
been involved with other Internet governance fora and institutions such as
RIPE and its Cooperation Working Group (presented a research paper) as well
as EuroDIG ( focal point for human rights track). I have helped draft the
public comment on ccwg -accountability as well as the fellowship program.

Thank you for considering my application.

Farzaneh

--
Farzaneh